-
October 20th, 2004, 12:37 PM
#1
-megalithanod
Guest
You ever get that box I sent you?
-
October 20th, 2004, 12:40 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Funny you should ask. I was trying to figure out how to bring up the subject with out putting you on the spot. I have not received anything except that Marvel CD. Curious.
-
October 20th, 2004, 01:03 PM
#3
-megalithanod
Guest
Never worry about trying not to put me on the spot.
I sent it out at the same time, but due to size, I sent it slow boat (Parcel Post). I put a Delivery Confirmation on it and it should have been there by now.
My wife is heading to the post office today to send out some other boxes, so I'll have her ask them what the hell happened to it. It should have been there by now.
-
October 20th, 2004, 02:20 PM
#4
-megalithanod
Guest
They seemed to have mis read the zip code we PRINTED OFF THE COMPUTER.
They put the first digit in as a 9 and not a 4
It is floating around CA right now tyring to find its way to you I guess.
We'll see how many people's heads it takes to get it to you today.
Sorry about this! It should have been there by now
-
October 20th, 2004, 02:32 PM
#5
Inactive Member
LOL! Well I hope it takes pictures...I've never been to California! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Don't stress too much about it Meg...I'm sure it will be worth the wait. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 20th, 2004, 07:31 PM
#6
-megalithanod
Guest
Wife pummeled them at the Post Office and it seems someone couldn't read correctly.
They did find out that it hit MI today at 1 PM. Hopefully that means it will get to you tomorrow
-
October 20th, 2004, 07:34 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Cool news Meg! I look forward to it! It's been awhile since my last mail haul. I'm jonsin'!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks